The job you requested, Nursing Instructor (LPN Program / RN Program), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Office Nurse (Triage) LPN/RN - Bilingual
Maintains an active nursing appointment schedule for assisting the PCP in the monitoring of members' healthcare needs, which may include but are not limited to, B/P checks, wound care needs, nebulizer treatments, catheter changes, monitoring IV infusions and health care education.
- Possess a current and valid LPN or RN Florida state license; CPR certification or ability to obtain it within 60 days of employment
- Strong working knowledge of nursing principles, theories and practices
- Telephone triage experience a plus, with strong patient assessment skills
- Ability to take vital signs, perform approved clinical tasks including but not limited to: Evaluating patient needs, administering prescribed medications, assisting physician with examinations and treatments, preparing and applying dressings and performing wound care; instructing patient in health measures and self-care, changing Foley catheters, and flushing ports (or be willing to learn).
- Ability to perform telephonic triages with follow-up
- Knowledge of and must abide by the nursing professional standards of documentation
- Knowledge of medical equipment and maintenance
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and all levels of personnel in a professional, courteous and effective manner using excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- LPN's: Must possess IV Certification (or ability to obtain and perform within 90 days of hire)
- Ability to multi- task in a high paced environment with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language fluently
- Ability to travel locally may be required
- Bilingual required (English/Spanish)