Center Director- Child Care Management
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
But Are Not Limited To
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with 18 credits in ECE, child development or related field plus 1 year of teaching experience in child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience -OR-
- NC Admin I & II Credentials preferred
- Be at least a Level 2 Director for the state of North Carolina
- Be at least 21 years of age
How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in Learning Care Group! Please click the “Apply” button in order to be directed to this position's application on our web site. Please allow 5-10 minutes to complete our user registration, online application, and brief questionnaire (if applicable). Upon completion, you will receive an automated email confirming that we have received your application and additional details on how we will be following up regarding your candidacy.