Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Tutor Time, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
But Are Not Limited To
As Master Teacher, you will truly experience first hand the growth and development of your student's knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Master Teacher include, but are not limited to
- Make a difference every day!
- Plan and implement the daily program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children and modeling table manners.
- Maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
In addition, certain locations may be hiring for Lead Teacher positions. If you are interested in joining our team, click “Apply Now”!
This La Petite Academy location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer