Physical Therapist / PT – Physical Therapy (Healthcare)
If you are an experienced and high-energy Physical Therapist who is looking for stableyet flexible work enviroment, join the Supplemental Health Care team! We need your physical therapy expertise for assignments in a variety of settings and facilities. You will work directly with patients, their families and other team members to develop and implement a therapy plan of care. In addition, youmay provide supervision for Physical Therapy Assistants and other rehabilitation aides who support you in providing patient care.
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy (Healthcare)
Make the most of your Physical Therapy career!
As a Physical Therapist, you will provide rehabilitation services to patients with the goal of helping them to regain the physical functions and range of motion necessary for them to resume normal activity. You will perform evaluations, conferring with patients about their goals and developing effective treatment plans. You will also be responsible for maintaining records that accurately reflect patient treatment.
Your Specific Duties Will Include
- Evaluating patients current state of care, in collaboration with the physician and healthcare team, to determine patients problems and goals
- Interpreting and communicating evaluation findings to patients, family and other team members
- Recommending and training patients and family in the use of adaptive devices, orthotics, or prosthetics
- Reporting on the condition of patient / client to the appropriate supervisor and other staff members
- Supervising Physical Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapy Aides, Rehabilitation Aides and students with regard to patient care
- Traveling between facilities or other treatment locations as necessary
As a Physical Therapist, you must be a dependable and empathetic individual with the ability to develop and implement creative functionally based treatment plans and to focus on functionality rather than impairment. You must also be flexible and eager to work in different settings. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as a talent for motivating patients, family members and team members to achieve patient goals.
Specific Qualifications For The Physical Therapist Position Include
- 4 year degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- 1 year current experience within the last three years; 3 to 5 years clinical experience, preferred
- Valid and current Physical Therapy license and be in good standing with the state of issue
- Current CPR / BLS card
- Up-to-date immunization records to be provided
- Computer proficiency
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to keep pace with a fast-paced work environment
Your Benefits As A Physical Therapist Will Include
- Customized health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) saving program with company match and immediate vesting
- Access to our Helping Hands referral program
- Industry-leading Our Rewards' employee appreciation program - earn redeemable points for each hour you work!
- Access to continuing education credits and courses
- Personalized business cards