Occupational Therapist / OT – Medical – Health Care
We are seeking an experienced and high energy Healthcare Occupational Therapist to join our growing team. You will work directly with patients and effectively interacting with all healthcare team members involved in the therapy plan of care. Occupational Therapists may supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants assigned to the patients care. Open positions include Full time, part time, and contract opportunities.
As an Occupational Therapist you will work directly with patients in a hands-on capacity and collaborate with healthcare team to implement therapy goals and objectives. The Healthcare Occupational Therapist will also be responsible for maintaining patient records that accurately reflect patient treatment and conditions.
Other Specific Responsibilities For The Healthcare Occupational Therapist Will Include
- Evaluating patients current state of care, as well as perform periodic re-evaluations
- Creating action plans for rehab and therapy
- Completing assessments on progress of care
- Providing hands on care when required and answering therapy related questions
The Healthcare Occupational Therapist is required to have a valid OT license and be in good standing with the state in order to be considered for this position. In addition, the Healthcare Occupational Therapist must also have their current CPR/BLS card.
Other Requirements For The Healthcare Occupational Therapist Include
- Immunization records must be provided
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Display strong interpersonal skills and a caring bedside manner
- Ability to understand and follow all applicable policies and procedures
- Strong commitment to quality patient care
- Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking skills
- General computer proficiency
By working with Supplemental Health Care you not only get the flexibility and freedom of working in a wide variety of settings, but you also gain access to some of the best benefits and perks in the industry including:
- Great compensation packages - including a guaranteed salary program
- Customized health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
- Potential for travel pay and continuing education credit
- Access to our Helping Hands referral program
- Employee appreciation rewards program called Our Rewards
- On the job training and continuing education programs offered
Healthcare Occupational Therapist - Medical - Health Care
Make the most of your Occupational Therapy career!