RN Registered Nurse – Medical - Nursing - Healthcare
We are seeking a dedicated and high energy RN Registered Nurse to join our growing team, working with some of the top facilities in the area. The RN Registered Nurse is a hands-on position that will include working directly with patients and effectively interacting with all healthcare team members involved in the diagnosed plan of care.
RN Registered Nurse - Medical - Nursing - Healthcare
Make the most of yourNursing career!
In this position, the RN Registered Nurse will primarily focus on assessing and evaluating the health status of assigned patients and providing care and treatment in accordance with patient plan of care and standards of practice. The RN Registered Nurse will also be updating patient charting and documentation while tracking overall progress.
Other Specific Responsibilities For The RN Registered Nurse Will Include
- Monitoring vital signs and promptly alerting the correct individuals to changes or irregularities
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment while providing wound care, as well as prescription administration
- Handling IV insertion and monitoring
- Administering prescriptions and medications
In order to be considered for the RN Registered Nurse position, candidates are required to have a valid RN license and be in good standing with the state. In addition, the RN Registered Nurse must also have their current CPR/BCLS card.
Other Requirements For The RN Registered Nurse Include
- Immunization records must be provided
- Must be American Heart Association (AMA) approved
- 3-5 years of previous clinical experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a caring bedside manner
- Ability to understand and follow all applicable policies and procedures
- A strong commitment to quality patient care
By working with Supplemental Health Care you not only get the flexibility and freedom of working in a wide variety of settings, but you also gain access to some of the best benefits and perks in the industry including:
- Great compensation packages
- Customized health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
- Potential for travel pay and continuing education credit
- Industry leading Our Rewards employee appreciation program that lets you earn credit towards gifts and products
- Lifetime payments for referrals on nurses and therapists
- And much more!