The job you requested, Rn - Registered Nurse Needed For Hospitals In Queens, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Registered Nurse / RN - Medical - NYC Schools
We have terrific Registered Nurse and Transport Nurse School job openings across all five boroughs of New York City. As an official healthcare staffing partner of the New York City Board of Education, we have great positions available in all districts for the upcoming 2012-2013 school year with start dates as soon as September. These positions are for both school-age and pre-school settings, and shifts are during normal school hours Monday through Friday.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide direct health services to students with chronic health problems, including but not limited to asthma, attention deficit disorder, nosebleeds, diabetes, allergies, seizure disorders, and performing emergency care for injuries. You will actively conduct prescribed nursing procedures, including administering medications, treatment of wounds and injuries, and providing assessments and management of the treatment process.
Your Specific Duties Will Include
- Working cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the local education agency
- Assessing the health of students, acute environmental conditions, making recommendations to appropriate administrators, and providing appropriate follow up as needed
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all nursing activities
- Abide by all professional code of ethics
Registered Nurse / RN - NYC Board Of Education
As a Registered Nurse with Supplemental Health Care, we are also committed to treating you as a part of our company rather than as just another contractor. You will enjoy an ongoing and supportive relationship with your recruiter. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package that includes some of the best benefits and perks in the industry.
Registered Nurses applying for this position must hold a permanent New York State of Education Department license. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English. Nurses must also familiarize themselves with the schools Emergency Response Plan.
Specific Qualifications For The Registered Nurse Position Include
- At least 2 years of nursing experience; inclusive of at least 2 years of direct nursing
- Current certification in CPR/AED, Infection control, Right-To-Know and Child Abuse Reporting
- Up-to-date immunization records to be provided
- Familiar with current standards of pediatric nursing practice
Your Benefits As A Registered Nurse Will Include
- Great compensation packages
- Customized health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
- Potential for travel pay and continuing education credit
- Access to our Helping Hands referral program
- Employee appreciation rewards program called Our Rewards
- On the job training and continuing education programs offered
Make the most of your Nursing career!