The job you requested, Human Resources Manager, Manufacturing & Labor Relations, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Human Resources Consultant
The DuPont Terre Haute Plant brings together a long history of safety and quality with new market-driven innovations to help conquer the challenges of the industries and markets we serve. The plant reaches into all corners of the world to help customers drive their business success and shape a sustainable future for the products people use every day.
As part of DuPont's Nutrition & Health (N&H) Division, this Litesse manufacturing facility currently has an opening for a Human Resources Consultant. The position will report directly to the Human Resources Leader (HRL) for N&H Integrated Operations, with a dotted line responsibility to the Plant Manager, and strong networking ties with N&H HR colleagues.
The responsibilities for the Human Resources Consultant position will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide HR leadership and support as an employee relations resource for approximately 80 manufacturing site employees with direct reports in support of individual business units.
- Plan, develop and coordinate HR initiatives in support of strategic business goals.
- Provide strategic HR business partner services to the site/business group(s).
- Articulate implications of HR programs, communicates programs and implications, adapt programs as necessary to client organization needs within defined program boundaries, and assist management in implementing HR program changes.
- Effectively interpret and communicate site/business needs and identify or assist in developing appropriate solutions to meet needs.
- Be a change agent actively supporting the implementation of DuPont Production System/TRACC in a high hazard chemical environment.
- Be an employee advocate in a variety of situations, developing and interpreting policies and site practices, resolving people-related issues, and consulting on strategic and employee relations issues.
- Actively coach and counsel line supervision in managing change, resolving employee problems and/or employee relations issues.
- Support site wage, non-exempt merit and exempt processes including job evaluation, selection & hiring, training & development, performance management, job progression, job movement, reward & recognition, and organizational assessment initiatives.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
You Must Possess The Following
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following
- B.S./B.A. Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, a Technical (Engineering) Degree with > 5 Years of relevant manufacturing/plant support experience, or equivalent demonstrated capability.
- 5 years experience as an HR Generalist
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to be a Credible Activist
- Demonstrated ability as a Culture & Change Steward
- Demonstrated ability as a Talent Manager