Firehouse Subs is looking for experienced restaurant managers looking to utilize their leadership and team building skills to assist with the growth of Firehouse Subs Restaurants in the Ft. Smith / Fayetteville AR, Tulsa area and Northern Louisiana areas.Candidates must have proven communication skills and. Candidates must be willing to travel, thru out the state of Arkansas, Northern Louisiana, Tulsa Oklahoma, and southern Missouri. Overnight stays from home are required travel expenses paid by company.
The Fire Marshall position is fully accountable for the providing support to operating Firehouse Subs restaurant and help opening new restaurants within an assigned area while ensuring the adherence to all company guidelines and regulations and the professional identification and development of store personnel/management.
- Ensure the restaurants are in full compliance with all
local, state and federal regulations.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all
Firehouse Subs Policies and Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the Restaurant teams so that each
team member consistently meets our standards of superior customer service,
quality and cleanliness, while embracing the Firehouse Subs
"Culture" of a cheerful and fun work environment.
- Ensure the profitability of the business by operating
within established guidelines and requirements for sales growth, food
cost, labor, and controllable costs.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans
and company initiatives and store marketing in a profitable and timely
- Accountable for the monthly evaluation of restaurants
to determine their standards of operations comply with all Firehouse Subs
systems and standards of operations.
- Provide feedback and action plans to restaurant
management personnel and franchisees on their restaurant operations for
them to implement.
- Accountable for the continuous training and development
of the restaurant personnel including franchisees, managers and shift
- Provide operational and training support in new
restaurant opening in the territory of responsibility
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal
documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Conduct 0n-site visits of franchise Restaurants for
inspections, audits and quality assurance to develop consistency and build
Base Pay:$31,200 - $37,000 /Year
Bonus: Based on new restaurant openings
Other Benefits: Medical Insurance, Vacation Pay,
Industry:Restaurant, Food, Hospitality
Job Type: Restaurant - Food Service
Restaurant Management experience preferable but not required
All travel Expenses are paid by Company.