Human Resources Manager (686-243)
Regal is a Fortune 1000 publicly owned corporation (NYSE: RBC) with operations worldwide. Regal is a leading, energy efficient manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Annual sales exceed $3B. Regal, with over 25,000 employees worldwide is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has technology, manufacturing, sales, and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, Thailand and Australia.
Regal has been listed as one of America's Best-Managed Companies' on Forbes magazine's 400 Best Big Companies list (January 2007), and as one of Americas Fastest Growing Companies' in Fortune magazine (September 2007).
We convert power into motion to help the world run more efficiently.
We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager for our Aberdeen, SD location.
- Manage the Human Resource function for a large unionized manufacturing facility.
- Specific responsibilities include compliance, recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, labor relations, training and development.
- Position also serves as a business partner with the Plant Leadership Team as well as the Commercial Leadership Team.
- Supervises one HR Generalist at the facility.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business or related curriculum.
- Five years HR experience in a manufacturing environment with some Union exposure.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and drive initiatives to improve plant performance.
- Possess excellent coaching and team building competencies.
- Masters degree.
- PHR or SPHR.
- Six sigma green belt certification.