We Invite You To Join Us And Surround Yourself With People Who Share Our Values
We invite you to join us and surround yourself with people who share our values
- HONOR Unbridled caring for the Team, Guest and Company.
- INTEGRITY Doing the right thing!
- SEEKING KNOWLEDGE Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- HAVING FUN Make the ordinary extraordinary and the mundane fun.
These VALUES create an "Unbridled" culture where Team Members and Managers use honor, integrity, seeking knowledge and having fun to deliver unprecedented service to Guests.
- Facilitates and expedites the flow of food to and from the kitchen to the guests.
- Deals directly with guests and others to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of food.
- Must prepare food prep and production recipes per the current Red Robin recipe book
- Inspects goods upon delivery and verifies delivered goods match order specifications.
- May be required to complete finish work before food delivery .
- Handles any delivery inconsistencies or delays .
- Cleans and stocks in the restaurant, performs side-work, and packages to-go orders.
- Practices safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all times.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
- 0-2 years related experience
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time, have strong menu knowledge, and have ability to accurately read, organize and coordinate tickets.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an AM.