Director of Marketing and Sales
Gulf Coast Village, Cape Coral's Premier Continuing Care Retirement Community, is seeking a Director of Marketing and Sales to manage the overarching business development initiatives of the organization. The Director of Marketing and Sales will achieve structure, consistency, focused sales leadership and coordination of all aspects of the campus marketing and business development efforts. He/she will drive occupancy growth across all product lines to meet and exceed Gulf Coast Village's revenue expectations, while planning and implementing long and short-term sales, marketing and business development programs.
Essential Duties Include
- Leading the independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and home health/home care sales teams, assisting counselors on prospects' objections and closing sales.
- Driving growth to meet and exceed Gulf Coast Village's revenue expectations.
- Collaborating with operational leaders to lead the development and implementation of market assessment, sales plans, forecasts and strategic growth to achieve Gulf Coast Village's objectives.
- Serving as liaison between Greystone Regional Marketing, campus sales teams, and Gulf Coast Village senior management in the development, coordination, supervision and execution of all sales, marketing and business development goals.
- Assuming 'C Suite' level account development and management among professional referral sources that serve to expand the vision of Gulf Coast Village.
- Contributing research and analyses to support decision-making and planning for major strategic initiatives in cooperation with Greystone Regional marketing and Gulf Coast Village senior management.
- Acting as project management resource for Executive Director and executive team on projects as assigned.
- Directing and participating in the preparation of business plans, analyses, financial projections and programmatic and operational reports.
- Maintaining awareness of legislation and regulations that affect business planning and operations.
- Overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting marketing strategy to meet changing market and competition.
- Monitoring competitors' products, sales and marketing activities.
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales director/counselors with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing sales.
- Planning, overseeing and coordinating advertising and promotion activities, including print, online, electronic media and direct mail.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or health care field.
- A minimum of five years' experience in sales and marketing in a health care environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a multidisciplinary team and with health care providers.
- Proven track record in strategic planning, business development, census development and management is a must.
- Experienced sales leader with proven sales results and success in training and growing sales teams.
If you want a rewarding position enhancing the lives of others, we invite you to consider this exciting opportunity. Candidates with the right attitude, an understanding of 'hospitality' and 'respect' and excellent customer service skills are encouraged to apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Gulf Coast Village, 1333 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33991.