B-Stock Solutions is a rapidly growing, profitable, venture-backed company serving Fortune 2000 retailers and manufacturers. Our Liquidation Sales Management Solutions have helped our clients recover substantially more on their liquidation of excess inventory—as much as 250% more than traditional bulk lot liquidation. Our team delivers private-label auction marketplace solutions and buyer demand used in B2B and B2C environments to bring efficiency to the liquidation process. Our customers include Walmart, Sam's Club, Macy's, Tech for Less, C.H. Robinson and many others. We have helped our clients liquidate nearly $1 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the business at eBay in 2004. B-Stock was founded as a standalone company independent of eBay in 2008.
We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper and office manager with excellent accounting and organizational skills looking for a flexible, part-time position that could grow into a full time job. We are looking for an energetic, extremely organized person with a positive attitude who is a quick learner, can take direction and is accountable for results. Initial hours will be 20-25 hours/week but it may quickly grow into a full time position.
You MUST be very good with Quickbooks online and have solid basic accounting knowledge.We will test your skills in both areas prior to extending an offer of employment.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
Bookkeeping (approx. 90% of your time):
- Process transactions from our various marketplaces
- Create invoices for buyers and PO's for vendors
- Manage A/R and A/P including calling customers with overdue balances
- Track and manage commissions payable to sales people
- Make bank deposits (via mail), monitor PO Box for incoming payments
- Bank account reconciliation each month and expense report processing
- Preparation of financial statements for board meetings (with help from our CPA)
- Day to day support of operations for 14 people in 2 offices
- General office organization and various other tasks
- Ordering of office supplies, snacks, occasional lunches, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following
- 4-5 years experience with accounting responsibilities; college degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (spelling and grammar); good interpersonal skills (comfortable speaking with clients); positive attitude
- High degree of organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to multitask and focus in a busy environment