Job Title:VP Finance
Position Summary:Responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting. Position interfaces and provides support to CEO, President and COO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesincluding the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Management of budget and financial reporting processes and make recommendations to streamline as well as implement innovative systems, policies and improvements.
- Provide analytics to operational areas.
- Make presentations to management and the Board.
- Develop key performance indicators for company.
- Responsible for ad-hoc requests and special project analysis.
- Must have knowledge in financial management, financial statement analysis, profitability, cash flow and sales analysis as well as product cost accounting.
- Requires knowledge and skills in financial, technical and organizational areas. Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of financial management and reporting systems and database information to support decision-making process.
- Experience dealing with banks, capital structures and tax issues.
- Communication skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly. Ability to speak at the appropriate level in relation to management and the Board.
- Adaptability – manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Innovation – meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas.
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 10+ years' experience with startup and established companies. An MBA with a concentration in Finance is considered a plus.
Location:New York City
About Article One Partners:Article One Partners, LLC is the only patent validation company to employ an online human search engine community. More than 1 million people, networked across the globe, uncover previously undisclosed patent quality evidence. Article One's research community represents a unique pool of domain experts. These experts submit new invalidity evidence for the opportunity to earn rewards for each research project and also to share in the company's net annual profit. These incentives drive prior art research beyond the reach of traditional sources. AOP clients sponsor research to resolve patent litigation, strengthen pending patents and support crucial patent quality issues.www.ArticleOnePartners.com.
Article One Partners is an equal opportunity employer.