Accounting ClerkABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a manufacturing company established in 1998.The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Responsibilities Of The Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- The Accounting Clerk will compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts.
- Compute and record charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.
Accounting ClerkEXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR ACCOUNTING CLERK ROLE
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.