About The Company
Our client is a leading organization in the construction market; they have an immediate need for a Budget / Financial Analyst. With a surge in their business, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company has a great reputation of providing excellent benefits and perks for their employees.
Responsibilities Of The Budget / Financial Analyst
- The Budget Analyst will direct compilation of data based on statistical studies
- Analyze past and current years to prepare budgets and to justify funds requested.
- Correlate appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for divisional programs and include items for emergency funds.
- Review operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- The Budget Analyst will also consult with unit heads to ensure adjustments are made in accordance with program changes in order to facilitate long term planning.
- Direct preparation of regular and special budget reports to interpret budget directives and to establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Prepare comparative analysis of operating programs by analyzing costs in relation to services performed during previous fiscal years.
- Submit reports to senior management with recommendations for budget revisions.
Budget / Financial AnalystEXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BUDGET / FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE:
- Required: Bachelor's degree in accounting, business , or related field
- Preferred: MBA
- 5+ years of progressive responsible related financial experience
- Advanced knowledge of Hyperion and Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable presenting to managers and c-level executives