The job you requested, SEC Senior Corporate Accountant, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Corporate Accountant- CPA Required
We are currently performing a search for a Senior Corporate Accountant with a nationally recognized company based in Tampa Bay.The position is newly created due to growth, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers outstanding benefits.
- The Senior Corporate Accountant will assist in the monthly closing and financial reporting process as directed by the Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Utilize Access to help build and maintain various reporting templates and databases.
- Perform financial analysis of the balance sheet and P&L.
- Works in close coordination and cooperation with all levels of management, operating unit personnel and internal/external auditors.
- Maintains integrity of balance sheet accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness, and prepares audit schedules for outside auditors.
- The Senior Corporate Accountant will perform a variety of special projects as directed by the leadership team.
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations as well as assist with the corporate consolidation.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2-4 years experience preferred
- Strong Excel experience
- CPA required
Tru-Bridge, Inc. is a specialized executive search firm for accounting and finance professionals. Our focus is the placement of accounting and financepersonnel on a permanent as well as consulting basis exclusively in the Tampa Bay marketplace. Our passion is connecting talented financial professionals to outstanding opportunities with leading Bay area companies. We partner with Tampa Bay area companies across a broad spectrum of industries from Fortune 500 companies to privately held start-ups as well as public accounting firms.
Our inherent strength is that we are former accounting professionals. We speak the language of accounting and understand the technical skill sets that are critical in every opportunity. We are committed to the highest levels of confidentiality, ethics and integrity. We truly pride ourselves in
delivering unparalleled client service and strive to exceed your expectations in everything we do.
Let us connect you with success!
Include Related Terms
CPA, C.P.A., Certified Public Accountant, GAAP, Auditing, Internal Audit, Public Accounting, Finance, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Budget and Forecasting, Sarbanes Oxley, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Corporate Accountant, Tax Accountant, Staff Accountant, Controller, Assistant Controller, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Accounting Manager, Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, VP of Finance, Vice President of Finance, Regional Controller, Corporate Accountant, Senior Auditor, Manager of Internal Audit, Senior Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Audit, SOX , Treasury Manager, Senior Treasury Manager, etc.