Quality Control Manager
Come join our environmentally responsible company that protects families and the environment with superior green home-cleaning services. The Cleaning Authority typically offers higher paying cleaning positions than any other company in the house-cleaning industry.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for all company activities within a defined territory, including responsibility for managing, servicing and maintaining all accounts, with focus on quality control, profitability, growth, and safety objectives in that territory. The Quality Control Manager has the responsibility for ensuring that all activities in the territory are conducted in a safe, legal, and ethical manner and in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Develops and implements project policies, plans and procedures for Quality Control.
• Performs QC inspections and audits of all elements of the project organization.
• Manage capital assets to include all company owned equipment and products used.
• Develops QC analyses and reports.
• Evaluates the quality performance of each project organizational element and recommends improvements as appropriate.
• Assists and advised managers, supervisors and workers on continuous improvement opportunities and approaches.
• Maintains project quality records.
• Ensure that required reporting is accurate, complete and submitted in a timely fashion.
• Identify opportunities to expand services working safely is a condition of employment.
• Undergraduate degree in an engineering or business field or equivalent work experience to provide similar background.
• Training in quality management, ISO 9000 or continuous process improvement is highly desirable.
• Previous territory management experience with the delivery of janitorial, residential and commercial related service industries highly preferred.
• Excellent PC proficiency.
• Must be entrepreneurially minded with a blend of leadership, business acumen, good judgement and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid business planning skills and ability to work effectively with financial data and internal control policies.
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record, reliable transportation, and willing to travel to customer locations within designated areas on a continuing basis.