The job you requested, Shift Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Manufacturing Engineer / 2nd Shift
Job is located in Alexander City, AL.
Support Manufacturing process (Assembly Line), troubleshoot and modify existing manufacturing equipment.
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer to provide support manufacturing process in industrial plant, maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, automation opportunities and work force utilization. Candidates need to be able to determine processes, parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Support manufacturing process, troubleshoot and modify existing manufacturing equipment.
- Plan, design, develop, implement and lead projects focusing on equipment and processes to improve quality, productivity and safety
- Conduct time studies for time standard development, plant and process layout, optimizing product flow, equipment and labor utilization.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- PLC and CAD programming ability
- Understanding of Automated processes including pneumatics and electrical control systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional experience in robotics is a plus
- Must have 5
- years experience in manufacturing experience
- Ability to interact well with other departments
- Must Possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attendance required
- Self-Starter with a high degree of initiative and focus on completing projects in a timely manner with a high degree of quality
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions