Machine Designer - NJ #1649
Position Title: Machine Designer - NJ #1649
Location: Randolph, New Jersey
Bottom Line, The Qualified Candidate Must Have
- Very strong SolidWorks experience.
- years of machinery design experience.
Design high speed assembly machinery and systems by developing new concepts and designs
- Develop concept for assembly requirements.
- Work with engineering team to analyze concept and optimize
- Oversee development of detail drawings and
- Assure that design meets customer specifications
- Follow parts thru fabrication and assembly
- Develop machine testing criteria
- Work with customer to finalize machine FAT
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Computer Skills: AutoCad, Solid Works, MS-Office, Minimum 5-10 years of machinery/mechanism design.