The job you requested, Future Opportunities - General Maintenance Technician, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Future Opportunities - Commercial Tire Service Technician
Description As a Commercial Service Technician you will work at a Wingfoot Commercial Tire Center and be responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for the commercial trucking industry including but not limited to:
The qualified individual must be willing and able to drive a service vehicle to where a customer is having a problem, and be able to repair or replace their tire(s) as needed. Job duties may be performed at the Wingfoot location, at customer locations and on service calls on the side of a highway. This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Must be willing to perform service calls on nights and/or weekends on a rotating basis.
- At least 3 months of relevant service experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
Business Line Commercial
Location CO, Colorado Springs