Future Opportunities - Electronics Technician
Airship Crew - ship handling, standing watch, Airship and vehicle ground
support, drive ground vehicles. All crew is responsible for public
relations with passengers, customers as well as media contacts.
Build, repair and maintain airship parts in the areas of avionics,
electronics (day/night sign) and television and computer technology.
Operate and design graphics and video animation for the day/night sign.
Set-up, trouble-shoot and operate TV equipment. Perform related duties
as directed by management as required.
- Commercial Driver License, Airframe license, and General Radio Telephone License (FCC) preferred
- Ability to obtain CDL
- Ability to obtain FCC general license (GROL) within 6 months of employment
- 2 year relevant technical degree preferred
- Previously demonstrated related experience in electronics or radio or TV broadcast or avionics or computer technology
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Technical reading and writing skills
- Must be able to work in indoor/outdoor weather extremes (hot/cold temperatures)- tends airship during inclement weather conditions (wind, rain, thunderstorms, etc)
- Work is performed at heights ranging from floor top of buildings, climbs of 70 feet; and work platforms including ladders, scaffolds, scissor lift and lifting chair
- Above-average computer skills, including Microsoft Office and computer graphics software
Location OH, Mogadore