The job you requested, Designer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Online Designer - Esquire
Function Advertising And Promotion
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
About Esquire Network
Esquire Network brings the iconic men's brand to television with programming that explores and celebrates the interests, passions and aspirations of men today. Championing intelligence, wit and style, the network reflects a wide range of pursuits with male appeal, including: gaming, gear, entertainment, food, fashion, women, humor, travel, competition, danger and more. Formerly known as G4, Esquire Network will launch this summer in 62 million households nationwide, as well as online, mobile, On Demand and other platforms. Esquire Network is a strategic partnership between NBCUniversal and Hearst Magazines, and is a unit of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal.
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Country United States
The Online Designer will design and oversee layout of various web graphics, banners, bricks and games for G4tv.com and any third party partners.
- Thoroughly understand the Esquire brand, and be a leader in bringing the network's voice to life across all creative expressions with an advanced understanding of digital media
- Execute all designs, and build all elements to the appropriate technical standards
- Help to improve the quality and efficiency of the department by maintaining Technical standards
- Minimum 3 years experience creating web graphics and banners preferably for entertainment clients
- Must be able to provide an online portfolio of work samples
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Strong technical skills
- Strong design, type design and animation skills
- Ability to take on multiple projects and prioritize them in order to meet all deadlines
- Must have a collaborative approach, the ability to work with online, photos and editorial departments and to professionally represent themselves at all times
- Must stay aware of competitive networks and advertising trends