Legal Hiring Coordinator
A corporate/litigation law firm with a global footprint in looking to hire an energetic Legal Hiring Coordinator with positive attitude and sense of humor in their Boston office. The ideal candidate will have past experience assisting with the attorney recruiting process including on-campus interviews.
- Handles daily administrative activities related to the interviewing, on-boarding and training of attorneys.
- Assists with recruiting process for Summer Associates including, on-campus interviews, scheduling, registration process, applicant tracking, travel arrangements as well as post-trip feedback sessions.
- The Assistant / Coordinator will organize in-office interviews: meet & greets candidates, track information and handle all follow up correspondence.
- Organize training, networking events (ie. outside speakers & presenters), meals and entertainment for summer associates.
- Facilitate the logistics for professional development programs for all levels of attorneys.
- Bachelor or equivalent.
- 18-36 months related experience as a Hiring Assistant or Coordinator with hiring experience working with an attorney recruitment team.
- Background in a law firm / legal recruitment preferred.
- Superior communication skills and presentation
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- The Assistant / Coordinator will be flexible to work overtime and attend events outside of core work hours
- Ability to handle confidential matters as well as deal with changing priorities
Keywords: interviewer, recruit, hiring, recruitment, recruiting, staffing, human resources, recruiter, corporate recruiter, human resources, hire, hiring, compensation, payroll, HR, personnel, legal