Security Officer Unarmed (PRN)
Title: Security Officer Unarmed (PRN)
Location: United States-Florida-Port Charlotte-Fawcett Memorial Hospital - Port Charlotte
Other Locations: null
Security Officers provide a safe environment for patient care in the protection and services to patients, visitors employees, medical staff, tenants and all other persons on the hospital campus. Security officers utilize a systematic integration of personnel, technology and proactive and reactive programs.
Job Qualifications Include
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current driver's license required
- 2 years experience in Security or Law Enforcement preferred.
- BLS AHA(American Heart Association)
- Must have a Class D Security license.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills required