Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
ID: 2118 - AZ
Department: Childhelp National Headquarters
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
CEO and Co-Founder SaraO’Meara and President and Co-Founder Yvonne Fedderson started Childhelp in 1959, establishing it as a leading national non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect and at-risk children. Childhelp focuses on advocacy, prevention, treatment and community outreach.
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline, 1-800-4-A-CHILD, operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and receives calls from throughout the United States, Canada, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam. Childhelp’s programs and services also include residential treatment services (villages); children’s advocacy centers; therapeutic foster care; group homes and child abuse prevention, education and training. Childhelp also created the National Day of Hopethat mobilizes people across America to join the fight against child abuse. For more information about Childhelp, please visit the website atwww.childhelp.org.
This position is responsible for assisting the CFO in day-to-day administrative functions. The ideal candidate will be experienced in healthcare field in the area of finance, communicating with high level individuals and have the ability to work on a variety of projects at any given time.
This person must be exceedingly well organized, detail oriented but flexible, and enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of situations and circumstances. The ability to interact with staff and external stakeholders at all levels in a complex, often high-pressure environment, remaining diplomatic, proactive, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and absolute confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Manage the CFO’s calendar on a day to day basis and keep the CFO up to date on any changes and or additions
- Tracking of Financial statistics and pulling together graphs and reports with this data
- Assist the CFO with any additional reporting requirements, creation of spreadsheets and tracking data from various team members across the company
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters and memoranda
- Take the CFO’s phone calls and messages and proceed accordingly
- Maintain the organization of the corporate files
- Prepare expense reimbursement requests
- Assist in preparing materials for operational reports and presentations with administrative support in typing, faxing and copying
- Assist the CFO by providing administrative support, coordination, and other associated tasks to reach desired outcomes
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Exce l
- Concise grammatical skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred, may substitute appropriate experience in lieu of degree
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant is preferred in the area of Financial Healthcare