- Synthesize workshop notes & customer requirements into detailed curriculum design documents
Serve in a key project management role within an exciting sales oriented organization.
ettain group has an immediate contract to hire opportunity available for a Principle Consultant in the Charlotte, NC area.
In this position, you will serve as the project management lead for sales transformation engagements focusing on customer messaging, sales process, sales planning, and talent management.
You will function as a consultant and curriculum developer for a wide range of client-facing functions throughout the full curriculum development lifecycle: requirements definition, curriculum design, curriculum development/integration, delivery planning and support, reinforcement and adoption.
You will also expected to provide sales support for senior partners.
Please read this entire job description before applying for the opportunity.
Duties / Responsibilities for the Principal Consultant:
- Able to produce high-quality, high-impact, highly creative deliverables
- Assist in developing innovative and impactful training curriculum based on the design document
- Assist in the delivery of training and adoption/reinforcement events
- Coordinate a team of employees and global subcontractors as needed to deliver the entire solution
- Switch rapidly between a team and self-directed operating mode
- Deliver effective presentations in a large group setting
- Effectively establish rapport and converse at multiple levels within a client organization and have the capacity to intently listen
Required Experience / Qualifications for the Principal Consultant:
- Bachelors degree or higher with a 3.5 GPA or higher in the undergraduate program
- You should be process-oriented, optimistic, authentic, a superb writer, and a consensus-builder
- You need to be an extremely quick learner with the ability to handle a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You should be at a Mastery-Level skill in the use of MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel - you will be expected to successfully complete a MS Office skills exam during the interview process
- You will be confident, hungry, eager to learn and have a great energy for the job
- You need 2-5 years of working experience in one the following roles (in order of preference): 1. Management consulting (focus on sales consulting), 2. Sales operationsSales support, 3. Business analystproject managementoperations
- You need to possess extremely high organizational skills – with an ability to develop and execute a formal work plan
- You should have an extremely high level of personal integrity