The job you requested, Black Belt I - Recycling Center, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Black Belt I - Recycling Center
Title: Black Belt I - Recycling Center
Using Six Sigma methodology, runs projects to deliver project cost, quality, and time objectives established by their Champion and Manager.
- Lead teams in Breakthrough/Best-In-Class performance improvement on smaller scooped projects, usually within the the area of the Black Belt's expertise.
- Act onStatements of Workonce the projects are "Identified'Recognized" by the leader.
- Impact Operational Cost and lead projects that meet the minimum economic value required.
- Participate in project progress reviews with Master Black Belts, Champions, and other appropriate leadership levels on at least a monthly basis.
- Effectively work with team membership and secure team member participation.
- Identify barriers to project success and solicit help from champions as needed.
- Train project team members in basic Six Sigma.
- Mentor and coach project team members.
- Track project performance in CI database to assure timely completion and achievement of quality ant savings goals.
- Complete "Lessons Learned" document and share best practices with other Black Belts.
- Attend required basic training and acquire needed skills.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality, or related field.
- Experience in Six Sigma, or related discipline, preferred.
- Possess basic statistical knowledge and the ability to learn and apply statistics to process and product improvement projects.
- Basic understanding, or ability to learn, Lean Manufacturing/Lean Office concepts.
- Demonstrated high level performance in current or previous position. (High potential if current employee.)
- Ability to become a highly effective communicator: verbal, written, and presentation.
- Ability to become highly skilled in the areas of leadership, analysis, and PC applications.
- Plant manufacturing experience highly preferred.