The job you requested, iOS Developer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Software Developer I
DAP is a leading marketer of home repair and construction products, including latex caulks, silicone sealants, contact cements, construction adhesives, glues, glazing, spackling, and patch and repair products. You'll find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware and paint stores. DAP's six manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world. The DAP Stars' represent its 700 strong associates around the world which support its vision to produce and market America's best home repair products. DAP was recently voted one of Baltimores Best Places to Work' for the second time! Learn more about DAPs history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers/careers.aspx
As Software Developer, you will code, test and maintain software applications adhering to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. You will also provide application and end user support of DAPs production applications.
- Program Development - provide programming and testing requirements to support new function design and modification updates throughout DAPs application landscape. Programming will be based in multiple environments including object based and VBA like platforms.
- Application Support - provide day to day' support of various production applications that exist throughout DAPs Business Application process. Document procedures and processes to provide application understanding and integration points.
- User Support - provide day to day' support to the users of DAPs applications supported by the IT Business Integration Team including MS Office, Lotus Notes and other production based applications.
- Analysis / Requirements Gathering - work directly with end users to gather project/task requirements. Provide analysis of requirements and potential solutions to end users and other members of IT.
- Other IT Initiatives - Responsible for understanding other business systems as well as DAPs IT Infrastructure. Participate in IT Support Center rotations.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field;
- 0-2 years of prior on-the-job experience;
- Knowledge of standard programming concepts, practices and procedures;
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment; and
- Object oriented programming and/or MS Office (VBA) experience a plus.