Sales Management Trainee
Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. Youll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business - all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. Youll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, youll have real opportunity as well. Join the company thats ranked year-after-year by BusinessWeek as one of the Best Places To Launch A Career'.
How far can we take you? That depends. How far do you want to GO?
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at Enterprise
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience (preferably E4 status or higher)
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be willing to accept first year compensation between $35,000 and $38,500.
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to job location or be moving to this location within 30 days of application or within 30 days post college graduation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future