Location: IN, Fort Wayne - Greatbatch Medical
Number Needed: 1
Greatbatch Medical is seeking an experienced Account Executive. The primary purpose of this position is to develop and execute territory and account strategies to drive revenue growth by growing market share of existing core businesses and identifying and securing new business opportunities. This position will focus on keeping a pipeline of opportunities to achieve sales and growth targets, as well as developing, maintaining, and deepening GB relationships in key accounts.
Essential Functions Of The Job
- Manages the entire sales process from prospect initiation to securing commitment with an assigned customer(s).
- Accountable for everything that goes on with the customer. Understands and articulates the Greatbatch Medical value proposition.
- Develops and implements an account territory plan toachieve annual quota.
- Ensures timely communication of problems and opportunities to management or other key GB functional areas and ensures corrective actions are in place when needed.
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction while driving territory and account growth objectives.
- Assesses and develops plans to penetrate the various functions within the customer organization and develops deep and broad relationships with key decision makers.
- Facilitates expansion of key relationships for critical functions between the customer(s) and Greatbatch.
- Develops intimate knowledge of customer, its markets, and their business trends by creating and maintaining an account profile, developing an account strategy and detailing a tactical execution plan.
- Works closely with the Technical Sales Manager, Marketing, Sales Operations Manager and other critical functions to ensure ongoing execution of commercialization strategies.
- Takes ownership of all strategic quotes and contracts, serves as the key negotiator and utilizes the sales operations function to solicit and coordinate feedback internally.
- Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum Experience:5-7 years of experience. Proven experience in selling components and subsystems to customers.
- Specialized Knowledge:Previous experience in successfully managing long, complex sales cycle and demonstrated ability to call on all levels of the customer from C-Level executives through engineering, manufacturing and procurement organizations. Experience with account and territory management skills and has consistently met or exceeded quota.
- Special Skills: Disciplined and self-directed, process focused approach to managing personal workload and ability to work without day to day supervision. Competitive and aggressive, yet able to present the aggressiveness appropriately. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, questioning/listening skills, and presentation skills. Project and change management skills. Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Ability to identify, quantify and present value.
Are you a returning applicant?