The job you requested, Finance Analyst II, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
The Compensation Analyst will be part of the Sales Incentive Team. The Sales Incentive Team is focused on processing Sales Compensation Data and maintaining sales data integrity within the CB performance data environment. To accomplish this, the Sales Incentive Team will work on tasks and processes that focus on sales performance data review, adjustments, and automation. The Compensation Analyst will be directly responsible for organizing, coordinating, and administering the accurate payment of sales bonuses for designated sales employees according to their signed compensation plan.
- Expert on matters regarding compensation plans and payments for Sales Representatives and Managers, expected to field day-to-day questions
- Train/Present/Recommend on Comp related and/or Day to Day analysis to Sales/HR/Sales Ops/Finance
- Maintain and correct sales performance data to ensure accurate bonus payment and performance reporting
- Maintain and update monthly sales statements for sales employees which includes annual incentive compensation information
- Pulling and reporting bonus data for the Sales Incentive Team, this includes but is not limited to providing data that is required to fulfill processes maintained by the Sales Reporting Team
- Review and coordinate changes in processes in a constantly evolving environment
- Learn all processes that the Sales Incentive Team supports to assist executing on some of these processes
- Partner with the Sales Reporting Analysts to identify what the different sales groups need in terms of reporting and assist with the development of the tools or resources in order to best serve the sales force
- Bachelor's degree required; Financial or Math related degrees preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in a finance related role
- Ability to work with, analyze and interpret data required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a deadline driven environment
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multitask in a fast environment
- Adaptable in an evolving environment
- Excellent follow up skills essential
- Carry a positive attitude and determination
- PC literacy in Microsoft Office products
- Heavy Excel use
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail and critical thinking skills a must
- Previous sales experience a plus
Benefits - We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs-for less than $75 per month, an employee with an individual plan can have coverage in all areas!
Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
$400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.