Future Registered Dietitian - Part Time - Pahrump, NV (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here Is What You Can Expect When You Join Our Village As A Registered Dietician
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietician
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- This is apart time position (24 hrs/ week)
- At least one year of professional experience within clinical nutrition REQUIRED.
- We're looking for someone who is a gifted teacher and a pro at establishing rapport with patients and physicians alike.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT PERITONEAL DIALYSIS:http://www.davita.com/health-topics/all-topics/a/1483
- State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
- Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go tohttp://careers.davita.comto learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.