The job you requested, Health Fitness Specialist (Part-Time), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Merchandising Specialist (Technology) - Part-Time
Mosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for a part-time Technology Merchandiser to join our innovative, growing company.
The Merchandiser will be primarily responsible for working in electronics as well as the front end. Your responsibilities will include updating and maintaining laptops, desktops, and camera sections as well as servicing the front end gift cards. The Merchandiser will ensure all categories are priced accordingly and set to planogram, POP placement; setting up feature end caps, maintaining and loading demos on laptops/desktops, and ensuring the camera demos remain in working condition. You will also work closely with retail associates and managers informing them of new product launches, promotions, and procedures. Your ability to work independently, build relationships and maintain strong partnerships with store personnel is vital in achieving the goals of this program.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will work with minimal supervision. The Merchandiser should have some technical ability and experience working with computers and cameras. Basic merchandising skills are also required, with a focus on attention to detail. Also, you must possess an outgoing personality, be able to communicate directly with store management as well as be able to overcome objections. You will be responsible for performing ongoing retail merchandising and product awareness services in order to influence consumers and maximize sales in one of the largest retailers. Individuals will be required to service and maintain up to 8 locations and visit stores on a weekly basis. You must have the ability to work a minimum of 12-20 hours weekly and up to 30-35 hours a week during quarterly resets. Extra projects or coverage requirements will create extra hours during peak/holiday seasons.
The Merchandiser will:
- Be assigned multiple stores in a given territory (Up to 8) with travel up to an average of 100 miles.
- Have experience working with tools such as screw drivers, wrenches, and other devices.
- Exhibit ability to load demos from a USB drive on working laptops and desktops.
- Have a comfort level in working with power cords, wires, and able to troubleshoot basic issues with functionality for cameras and computers.
- Proficiency reading plan-o-grams as well as merchandise gift cards, laptops/desktops, and cameras on a routine basis.
- Work a minimum of 12-20 hours weekly and up to 30-35 hours during quarterly resets
- Work between the hours of 6am- 4pm
- Completes all administrative duties in accordance with Mosaic client instructions
- Acts as strategic client advisor for store management to enhance retailer relationships
- The ability to work weekends as needed.
- Have the desire to overcome in-store obstacles and seek positive resolution to execution issues.
Please note: Total weekly hours will fluctuate significantly.
Holiday / Peak Season / Special Project Work Schedule:
- Same as regular schedule but after Thanksgiving, some weekend work will be required along with minimal extra weekly hours - The day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas will be required
- Regular hours resume in January with the exception of on-going special projects that also include minimal extra weekly hours
- Complete periodical Sunday visits to place new release product and/or assist stores with promotional activity