Resident Care Specialist, CNA (6a-10p, Sat+Sun)
Silver Creek Manor is looking for a Resident Care Specialist, CNA for the 6am - 10pm Weekend shift.
The job description is attached to this message. To apply, please send in a resume or apply in person.
Provides services and care for residents and patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides personal care and services such as:
a)Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility)
b)Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned.
c)Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands And Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, see, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.