Registered Nurse / Travel Nurse / Rn / Travel Nursing
Registered Nurse / Travel Nurse / RN / Travel Nursing
trustaff has 13 week travel assignments available to Registered Nurses across the country,
including the US Virgin Islands and Guam.
We provide opportunities that areavailable for all specialties including
MS, MS/TELE, ER, ICU/CCU, CVICU and PICU.
Become a part of an organization where challenging meets enjoyable.
After all, this is YOUR career!
While traveling with trustaff you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Up to $2,200 Net Pay (weekly)
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Loyalty-Extension-Sign On Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Clinical Liaisons
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 Personal Contact
TheTravel Registered Nursewill bein a fast-paced and variable environment and must possess good stress coping skills and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
(These are not limited to the pertained specialty and may vary within each work place.)
- The Registered Nurses will assess all patients health problems and needs as presented.
- Willdevelop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain allmedical records.
- Will administer vital nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
You can gain rewarding professional experiences while exploring exhilarating personal adventures across the country. Pick a place. Any place!
From the bustle of Manhattan to the quiet charm of a small New England village.
From the sandy shores of the Carolina beaches to the beautiful scenery of the Colorado Rockies to the agriculture and tourism of the California coast,
trustaff has a destination that is perfect for you.
We understand that you need someone to trust during your career search.
We work closely with our employees to provide you a simple and easy application process
that leads to career-expanding and exciting assignments.