The job you requested, Underwriter, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Looking For A Challenging Career WithinTheAuto Finance Industry? Here's Your Chance!
As a vital member of the Accounting Department, the Business Analyst will ultimately be required to provide accurate and logical reporting services as it relates to the Accounting Team, with extreme attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to clearly understand business needs and translate these into functional reports: both accurately fulfilling the requirements of reporting specifications, and identifying useful additional data during the process and providing feedback to the specification owner. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for the design and maintenance of monthly and ad hoc reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
•Extracting, interpreting, presenting and reviewing data through various methods such as SQL Coding and Excel Modeling.
•Work with team to design Accounting processes and make them more efficient through the use of automated processes, leveraging but not limited to, Excel VBA Programming and SQL Coding
•Automating processes for finance agreements and warehouse facilities.
•Provide detailed analysis and research to support companywide initiatives and ongoing continuous improvement. Propose ideas and input to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
•Document new process designs.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting with a high aptitude and knowledge base on the technical side.
• 1-3 years of relevant Accounting experience (pursuing CPA is a plus but not required)
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities and attention to detail
• 2+ years experience SQL Server is a must
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Highly motivated to learn and grow
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing); to work across teams and in a collaborative environment.
What You Can Expect From Us
• Competitive base salary with growth potential
• 401 (K) with company match
• The training and tools to succeed
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Business casual dress
• Team building events, Birthday celebrations and Company Gear
• And most importantly…
Our Company Culture is an open one that allows you to be part of rapidly growing team with a promote from within philosophy; if you have often felt that a work-hard play-hard team orientated atmosphere was one that you thrive in then we just might be the fit for you!
UAC is an equal opportunity employer. Background and drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.