Sr Investigator I, Soluble Biomarker Lab
Job ID 102845BR
Posting Title Sr Investigator I, Soluble Biomarker Lab
Division Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
Work Location Cambridge, MA
Company/Legal Entity USA Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc., Cambridge, MA
Employment Type Regular
Job Description BMD/Soluble biomarker group: Biomarker expert position/ Head of laboratory
• Supervise the development, validation and implementation (sample measurement) of innovative ligand-binding based assays with special focus on single and multiplex immunoassays as well as other related technologies for the measurement of proteins biomarker in clinical studies.
• In partnership with Disease Area and Translational Medicine physicians/scientists drive robust project specific biomarker strategies and implementation plans.
• Evaluate and implement innovative technologies for solving scientific questions in the field of protein/ligand-binding assay biomarkers
• Oversee assay development and implementation at CROs
• Ensure quality and timelines of the lab deliverables
• Manage laboratories according to the appropriate SOPs in compliance with Novartis guidelines.
• Directly supervise 2 Lab technicians/scientists