Restaurant General and Assistant Manager -BC
How would YOU like to work for The King? Burger King business is GREAT and are hiring Restaurant General Managers AND Assistant Restaurant Managers!!
Nor-Mar, franchisee of Burger King,offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self motivated leaders to join our team. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
As a Restaurant/Assistant Manager, you will be an important member of the team that serves restaurant customers; accomplishes human resource objectives; achieves operational objectives; meets financial objectives; opens the restaurant; maintains flow of satisfied diners; provides meals and drinks; keeps restaurant equipment operating; maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment; closes the restaurant; maintains professional and technical knowledge; accomplishes goals.
- Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
- Makes effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.
- Uses understanding of the business to develop long term strategies to competitively position the company.
- Experience communicating regular status to clients, superiors, and peers.
- Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
- Is attentive to the needs of customers. Responds quickly and competently to customer requests.
- Capable of taking sanitation measures and precautions to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Skilled at measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives.
- Capable of managing people and work. Skills include planning, developing policies, and delegation.
If you feel the meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
Nor-Maris an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401 K
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Ability to work a Flexible Schedule
- Valid Drivers License