The job you requested, Director of Clinical Services-Bossier City, LA, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Director of Clinical Services-Bossier City, LA
Director of Clinical Services-THIS POSITION IS IN BOSSIER CITY, LA., GARDEN COURT HEALTHCARE. IN ADDITION TO THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, RECENT EXPERIENCE IN A SUB-ACUTE OR LTAC SETTING IS HIGHLY DESIRED.
AtConsulate Health Care, weve succeeded because of our employees - a caring team of highly trained professionals who are committed to providing health services with compassion, honesty, integrity and respect.
From short-term transitional care and rehabilitation to long-term nursing and Alzheimers care, you help us achieve excellence by setting and exceeding high standards in healthcare. We are a proud network of people who care for our residents. At Consulate, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
As a Director of Clinical Services you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Essential Responsibilities Of The Director Of Clinical Services Are
- Supervise Nurse Practitioner, Assistant Director of Clinical Services, Clinical Nurses, and Nurse Techs
- In the absence of the Executive Director, you are charged with carrying out the resident care policies of the facility
- Recruit and hire a sufficient number of qualified nursing staff to deliver efficient resident care
- Prepare and adhere to an annual operating budget for the nursing department
- Establish and monitor compliance with an effective medical record documentation system
Director Of Clinical Services Requirements
- Must possess a valid license as a minimum, and RN Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have proven leadership ability with two (2) years of experience in nursing services administration preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions.