Putting patients first. It's a promise we keep each and every day. At Aegis Therapies, our managers are therapists first; we're truly committed to giving you the technologies and the resources you need to make a difference. We're equally committed to offering you every opportunity to reach your most ambitious goals. No wonder we're one of the nation's leading providers of rehabilitation services. If you're ready to build a career with endless potential, build your future with Aegis Therapies. We currently provide therapy in over 1,000 facilities nationwide, so you can choose a location that's perfect for your aspirations.
Job ID 5444BR
Location Greenville, NC
Job Location - Address 2910 Mac Gregor Downs Rd
Job Posting Title Physical Therapist
Job Description Performs evaluations and develops effective resident treatment plans to restore, maintain or prevent decline of resident function, by planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the facility.
Job Advertisement Your goal is to restore, enhance and increase functionality. Our goal is to give you the support you need to make a positive impact on every patient in your care. At Aegis Therapies we're as committed to making a difference as you are. Putting patients first. It's what building a career with Aegis Therapies is all about.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Physical Therapy
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Must be able to travel as needed to perform job.
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- Meets the resident's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining treatment plans in consultation with physicians, and by prescription. Helps residents accomplish treatment plan and secures necessary supplies and adaptive equipment for residents to facilitate independence.
- Evaluates effects of therapy treatments by observing, noting and evaluating resident's progress; providing medically necessary treatment plan and modifications.
- Manages the appropriate therapy minutes per RUGS category for patients/residents.
- Accuracy in completion of MDS items per workflow model.
- Protects residents and employees by adhering to facility infection control policies and protocols. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with facility and department procedures, rules and regulations. Complies with company protocol for denial management. Ensure appropriate daily billing of services.
- Secures equipment, adaptive devices and supplies in accordance with company policy.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Provides community based services such as health and wellness activities as required. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Complies with company requirements on the completion of outcome measures. Willingness to provide services in multiple sites as determined by patient/resident need. Maintain specified efficiency level as determined by supervisor.
It Also Drives Our Commitment To Offer More Ways To Help You Achieve Your Personal And Professional Goals With
Closing Statement Our culture of clinical excellence and passion for what we do compels us to constantly innovate and improve. It also drives our commitment to offer more ways to help you achieve your personal and professional goals with
- Management and clinical career ladders
- Master clinician program
- Ongoing clinical support
- Professional autonomy