A highly respected Charlotte company has a high profile opening in their audit group. Our client is looking for someone who can step in and add immediate value in this role, which is likely to serve as a springboard to financial management roles within the company. The audit function is used as the training ground for financial leadership positions within the company. You will cross train within integrated teams to perform and oversee risk based financial, operational and systems audits. Your path will be defined by your strengths and interests.
- Four (4) year degree in business, finance, or other applicable field.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develops and presents effective management presentations on project status and other subjects in an understandable and professional manner. Organizes thoughts well and clearly communicates in basic oral and written communications.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge and technical skills at senior consultant level. Displays a good understanding of organizational dynamics, risk and organizational control theories.
- Able to reason logically, analyze data presented, evaluate the impact of information collected, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply internal auditing approaches and analyze data to determine risks and impact.
- Certified Public Accountant certification.
- Additional certifications including: Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Environmental Auditor, Project Management Professional, Professional Engineer.
- Prior experience in a specific audit specialty.
- Advanced degree such as an MBA.
- Previous experience with a 'Big 5' firm strongly preferred.
The company provides a positive work-life balance, an achievable bonus plan and excellent benefits. If you are interested in getting on board with one of the top companies in the Charlotte area and you meet the requirements listed herein, contact Sherpa today!
Four (4) year degree in business, finance, or other applicable field. See description for additional details.