The job you requested, Security Officer – Amusement Park Safety and Security Guard 2013 Season, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Unarmed Security Officer (GMPO005)
Andrews International (AI), headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and operating locally in South East Region of the country, is a full service provider of security and risk mitigation services; and one of the five largest private security service providers in the United States. The firms portfolio includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, special event security, training, alarm monitoring and response, and disaster and emergency response services in all 50 states and internationally to a wide range of Fortune 500 Corporations.
- Conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior) of client site/property; control access; monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at site.
- Respond in a timely manner to all accidents and incidents including emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, and intrusions by following emergency response proceedings in accordance with the Operating Procedure.
- Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
- Seek opportunities with customer and tenants and be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
- Report to work on time and complete shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned) in assigned complete clean uniform.
- Understand and successfully executes his/her post orders including the enforcement of client rules and regulations, as well as company policies.
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Andrews International is an Affirmative Action/EE