The job you requested, Registered Nurse / RN - for Healthcare and Nursing Opportunities, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Clinical Coordinator - Registered Nurse - Inpatient Nursing Care - (1st Floor General Practice)
Under the direction of the Director or Manager of Unit, provides clinical support at the unit level including but not limited to: assisting with direct patient care as necessary, assisting with patient throughout hospital stay (admissions, discharges, transfers), assessing patient condition, completing clinical tasks (IV's, blood draws, etc.), responds to all clinical emergency situations and recognizes, resolves and reports immediate situations that jeopardizes patient rights, safety and/or customer service. Coaches patient care unit staff in clinical practice, critical thinking and customer service skill development. Coordinates bed utilization within inpatient hospital patient care units.
Experience And Education
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Requires two to three years of relevant acute care nursing experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong facilitative interpersonal skills, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Requires Michigan Nursing License.
- ACLS preferred but not required.
- Extensive walking, standing, lifting, pushing, and the like may be necessary.
- Works in a patient care environment with possible exposure to communicable disease or unpleasant patient care tasks.
- Occasional exposure to disgruntled/unsatisfied patients and/or their families.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.