Physical Therapist (pt) Or Occupational Therapist (ot) - Home Care
Physical Therapist (pt) Or Occupational Therapist (ot)
Port Charlotte, Florida Area
NurseCore is a national Home Health and Staffing agency. NurseCore offers exciting opportunities for Physical Therapists (PT) or Occupational Therapists (OT) for our home health clients. As a Therapist, you provide treatment as prescribed by an authorized practitioner in accordance with NurseCore policies and procedures. You develop and update Plans of Care for clients, including treatment goals and perform client visits in the home as following the Plan of Care. Therapists report directly to NurseCore's Clinical Director.
Contact our Client Service Specialists today or apply on-line for immediate consideration!
- Top Pay - Daily Pay and Weekly Pay
- Pay Cards and Direct Deposit Available
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance & AFLAC
- A flexible and friendly staff
- Get the work you want, when you want!
- Current State of Florida Therapist License
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of one year supervised experience in the last three years