The job you requested, Caregiver, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Touching Hearts at Home's mission is to helpolder adultsand people with disabilities preserve their quality of life and remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
Our Caregivers are very Passionate about the work that they do. They are the back bone of the Exeptional Quality of Service provided to our Clients. They provide personalized care to the Clients; in turn providing peace of mind to the client's families. Healthcare experience is NOT necessary. Caregivers mustposess the natural personality to feel empathy and compassion for the elderly or disabled and genuinely enjoy helping others.
- Medication Reminders
- Assist with Personal Care/Grooming
- Light Housekeeping/Chores
- Meal Planning/Preparation
- Escort/Transport for appointments
- Memory stimulation/activities with clients
- Home Safety Monitoring
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have Reliable Vehicle
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must have references and a good work history
- Must pass a comprehensive set of background checks
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability is a MUST!
- Prior experience caring for a loved one is helpful