The job you requested, SMT Machine Operator - 2nd Shift, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Machine Operator- 2nd shift (Folder/Gluer Line)
Card Fulfillment Services is hiring for a FT Machine Operator in our Finishing department. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that safety, quality, and production standards are met. You will be running one of our GaVehren lines to affix various gift & loyalty cards to custom carriers. This full time position will be expected to work Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm.
- Properly set up the GaVehren to the specifications required, and operate the machine producing the best quality product possible in a safe and productive manner
- Order necessary materials for the jobs in a timely manner
- Review safety and quality procedures and any other procedures presently in place on a regular basis
- Maintain the equipment in good working condition through a regular maintenance schedule
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Accurately maintain a daily production sheet and properly log all production information and material
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of previous machine operator experience in a fast-paced production environment required
- Basic computer & math skills required
- The ability to troubleshoot machine issues and repair equipment
- Team-orientated attitude
This position is located at our plant in North Mankato, MN. If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume email@example.com. Your resume will be provided to our hiring team for review. Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted.