The job you requested, Embedded Linux Software Engineer - Platform, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Embedded Software Engineer - Platform
The Embedded Linux Engineer's responsibility is to develop firmware for embedded Linux platforms. The daily tasks may include system & algorithm design, software/firmware implementation, and test & debug. Requirements and valued experiences for the position are as follows.
- BSEE, MSEE, BSCS, or MSCS
- Experience developing software for embedded Linux platforms and porting open source software to embedded platforms
- Software development proficiency in
- Experience in C++ and scripting are valued but not required.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-system, or driver architecture is valued but not required.
- Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded Linux is valued but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Must be a US citizen, Green Card Holders