The job you requested, Licensed Loan Officer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Retail Loan Officer - ReqCode 3601654
We are delighted that you have chosen to explore the career opportunities available with EverBank!
Source and originate retail mortgage loans for EverBank from 3rd party referral sources (realtors, builders,etc), managing the client experience from origination to closing.
• Establish a strong presence for EverBank including but not limited to, developing relationships with realtors, builders, financial service providers and community groups.
• Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications, primarily face to face, as well as by by phone.
• Attend various rallies, luncheons, and events to raise referral source awareness of the Company’s products and services.
• Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
• Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs.
• Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities)
• 3 - 5 years current retail loan origination experience.
• Knowledge of financial aspects of mortgage origination and processing.
• Strong sales skills with ability to cold call and penetrate new referral sources for leads.
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft office.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Must possess superior customer service skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• 4 year degree preferred.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen - after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Please be sure to mark our 'careers' page as a favorite place on your computer and visit often. We update it any time a position opens or closes, meaning that it is updated most weekdays.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreement executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.