The job you requested, IT Business Systems Analyst, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
IT Business Systems Analyst
EVRAZ North America is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). EVRAZ North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
We are seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst to join our growing IT team. This position will be located in our Claymont, Delaware facility and the ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Delaware.
As an IT Business Systems Analyst you will test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
Additional responsibilities of the IT Business Systems Analyst include:
- Progressing OpenEdge programming on UNIX platform (IBM AIX).
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Driving and challenging units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional requirements, requirements, use cases, screen and interface designs.